SO! A sled was a gift from Santa this year. As soon as it was seen Christmas morning, the need of a sledding outing was on. A couple of days after Christmas Day we took the plunge.
Isabelle loves being outside, so that wasn't the issue. One issue was having her keep her mittens on. Another issue was towing her up the frigging hill!! We thought this would be a method of getting out some of her energy, which I think was successful....but it kicked the poop out of mom and dad as well.
The hill we went to is maybe 5 minutes from our house. Izzy was fast asleep by the time we got home, and didn't wake up as I sat her down to take my snow covered boots off before laying her in bed.
I'm looking forward to our next outing!
Hitching a ride
Mom helping Izzy up the hill
Dad and Izzy en route
Later, Dudes!

0 comments:
Post a Comment