Happy New Year everybody!
2010 promises to be a year filled with change and new direction. Isabelle will do her part to make that a reality! She has become quite a talker and is becoming an expert in telling us just exactly what she wants. I seem to be able to understand her a little more each day....well that, and she's coming up with new words each day. Some are clear as a bell, and some come out through the 'toddler filter.' With some practice I can usually figure out what she means, but there are still some that are stumpers. Izzy tries SO hard to tell me what she's thinking. Some things she tries different sounds and tries to spit out what she knows she wants to say. Just by looking in her eyes I can tell she KNOWS what she wants to say, but can't form the sounds yet. OY! It has GOT to be frustrating being almost 2!
Here are a few recent pictures:
Monday, January 18, 2010
Happy New Year!
Isabelle wants to wish you a Happy Happy New Year! (Note that she's wearing TWO head bands...)
Here we are in the midst of wrestling and tickle-festing on the couch. Can you see the plan hatching in her mind? I can...
Here she is about to launch a counter-attack....can you see the mischief in her eyes? I love it!
The most efficient way to play with and UNDERSTAND the toys is to immerse yourself in their culture...
What. Never seen a kid in a toybox before? Get with it mom...
I'm sure in a few years she will far surpass my user abilities....here she is watching Elmo and Mickey before supper in our hotel room.
Our travel partner in crime
Posted by Tandi at 9:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment