Today, we found out, proof positive that we were expecting. The lab tests confirmed what 2 home pregnancy tests had already told us....that sometime in April we would become parents. While carrying this baby and prior to knowing, summer went on as usual. I didnt' feel sick or really that much different that normal...maybe a little more tired than usual. One strange thing.....we had recenly been charter fishing on Lake Michigan and had lots of fresh smoked salmon in our fridge. For some reason, for the next 2 weeks or so, I couldn't get enough of this smoked salmon! Was it the salt? The Omega-3's? I doubt peanut will be able to tell me. After those 2 weeks, though...I didn't want to touch the stuff anymore. This little one has been canoeing, waterskiing (a first time for mom too), horseback riding, motorcycle riding, and possibly even charter fishing with me...all before knowing of his or her existance. So, if little Peanut turns out to be a little daredevil, we'll know he or she has been 9 months in the making.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment