Time seems to be going by faster now that I've gone back to work! Thankfully my employer has agreed to let me try getting my hours in a 4 day week with working from home when necessary on Wednesdays. Today is my first Wednesday home, and it's been great! I've gotten some things for work accomplished as well as been able to spend time with Isabelle. Dropping her off at the sitter is still hard, but the routine that we're all getting into makes it a little easier.
Here are some recent pics:
What'choo doin'?

2 comments:
Love the shades! She's getting so big! Time flies esp. the first year. Looking forward to more playdates.
Love, Jen
WOW! I haven't actually schecked this sight in a long time!!! She is gettingso big!! she has really long imbs and fingers... i wonder where she gets that. She is beautiful though guys
Post a Comment