Wednesday, July 23, 2008

3.5 Months and Counting

This last weekend, I learned the greatness of garage sales and the power of going with a group of friends. Let's just say that Isabelle made out like a bandit, all for around $45 including a Christmas present that retails for over $70, almost a full laundry basket of perfect clothes, and a few other small toys for misc. entertainment. It was a great Saturday morning!

I got to hear a second set of giggles from my girl this morning, what an awesome sound, especially since she has been a little grumpier than usual in the evenings lately. We're not sure what's up with that...she's a little young to teethe yet, I think, although she is seeming to drool a lot and likes to chew on things when she can get them to her mouth. She's still figuring that out for the most part, and gets frustrated sometimes when her hands and arms don't obey her right away....anyone see a future sass pot here? lol

She's also seeming to work on her abs a LOT. She'll be playing on the floor and pick her head up and try to curl! I keep telling her she has her whole life to do crunches, but she tries anyway. ;)

What a ham. At least you can see her big grin around her little fist...
Improvising! Who needs a bumbo to sit up and play? Here's Izzy enjoying her morning "paper."

0 comments: