Saturday, March 7, 2009

11 months old today

Today, my goal was to get a picture of Isabelle with her April Beanie Bear from great grandma. I took a picture of her religiously every month with this bear for the first 5 months of her life....and then...well, I'm not sure how it happened, but we stopped doing it. Now, here she is, 11 months old and hardly sitting still enough to get a picture of...let alone with a bear...at least without tasting it!

Didn't I just have her? Wasn't she just a young baby a little while ago? Last weekend I held and rocked a friends' new 6 week old son...what a precious peanut he was! It made me realize just how fast they change in this first year.

Two things I forgot to mention in my last post; Isabelle LOVES to clap, that's one of her new talents...and she does it a LOT; the other...she and Dad play 'tent' with the blankets in the living room and other various items....the game is a big hit!

I can't believe she will be a year old in a month! I think it will take me this entire month to get used to the idea...

Izzy and Magnum playing this morning
Somehow, Magnum knows to take it easy
Thank you for playing with me, Izzy!
Here we are with our bear. Quite a bit different than the previous pictures with Mr. April!Did I mention that he's wearing a tasty hat? Some things have not changed...lol.

0 comments: