I don't have time to write a proper update this evening, but thought I would share some pictures from a couple of weeks ago to catch up:
Playing with some sparkly Chuckies that she was very fortunate to get from cousin Erin....straight from Disney! They're too big, but....we don't care so much about that because they're SHOES, they're PINK, and they're SPARKLY! (She shows a preference for mom's red leather boots as well as her red dress shoes... a girl after my own heart.)

More of the same...for some reason, this picture reminds me of Flashdance...something with her arm position, the silhouette thing that's sort of going on, and she looks like she's lost in her steps. I don't know...some days I think I'm a little too easily entertained.

Singing herself to sleep in the truck. Sometimes she will sing and sing and sing and then not more than 2 seconds later she's fast asleep. If only I could fall asleep that fast!

What's that, momma?

Always with the camera! Then again...it IS red. Am I sensing a pattern here?
0 comments:
Post a Comment