Today is my birthday. Those of you who know me well, know which one. Those of you who know me better know that it's an anniversary of a certain number rather than the addition of yet another year. LoL. Whatever we tell ourselves, right?
Anyway, a year ago today while taking a bath was the very first time I felt Isabelle kick. What a difference a year can make! At that time, I could barely imagine that what I was feeling would become our beloved little girl. At that time I had no idea how many things children are; they are joy, pain, happiness, frustration, discovery, everything in between, and a million other things that no one can ever tell you about until you experience it yourself. At that time I couldn't have imagined just how far they wiggle into your heart and wrap themselves tight within it. At that time I would have called you crazy if you would have told me that thinking about her getting hurt, or having her heart broken by someone, or thinking she might inherit a mess of a world would make me so sick. What a difference a year can make...
Thursday, November 13, 2008
A Year Ago Today....
Posted by Tandi at 10:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment