Before heading home for Christmas, it has been Dan's and my tradition to have our own family Christmas here before making the trek to IA. This year it was more important to me for us to have our own time together with this being Isabelle's first Christmas. I know that she doesn't know that it's Christmas at this young age, but I wanted us to experience her discovery and wonder a little by ourselves as a family before being rushed about, stressed and traveling from house to house.
Well, as with most children, Isabelle and Magnum really enjoyed themselves this evening. Their toys were a hit as you will see, but the real stars of the evening in Isabelle's eyes were the paper, the empty wrapping paper tube and the boxes! Magnum, too, loves his new squeaky ball, but even more interesting is Izzy's new talking puppy. If I didn't know better, I would think that Magnum is telling the toy pup that he'd better not try any funny business...
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Merry Christmas!
Are you sure that I'm supposed to mess with this, Dad?
Posted by Tandi at 8:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment