Monday, April 28, 2008

3 Weeks Old Today

Izzy Jo is 3 weeks old today. She's doing well, and seems to be growing like a weed. If only I'd have had a camera on her since she was born, you could probably SEE her growing. She's doing pretty well with the night sleeping and I'm knocking on every piece of wood I can find for that at this point, because I've heard it will just change again. We have had a few tough evenings though, but that will happen, I guess. That seems to be the roughest part of the day, which makes it hard to want to have visitors after work. However, those that have been around young babies understand this, and it isn't a big deal. We're still trying to figure this whole thing out and learning a lot on the process. However, SHE seems to have things figured out pretty well... :P~

Hanging out with mom before being fed this morning.

Someone not enjoying tummy time - see, she isn't always peaceful, I swear....but the peaceful pictures are the ones that tend to get posted...

3 comments:

Jen said...

Tandi and Dan you guys are doing a great job. She is growing like a weed. Before you know it you will forget how small she was when she was born. We are looking forward to seeing her once we are healthy. Talk to you soon.
Jen & Jeremy

Anonymous said...

Hang in there Tandi!!! Can't wait to see you this weekend--
Love ya!
Trudi

Anonymous said...

Tandi and Dan
What a beautiful little girl!!!!We look forward to meeting her. The time passes so quickly, enjoy each moment. Jen told me about your blog. You are both great parents and each day is a new experience. Remembering things from your childhood and teaching Izzy is awesome. Look forward to seeing you all
Gene and Kris Turner