Saturday, April 5, 2008

38.5 Weeks

A few of my sisters have been saying that they really haven't gotten to see me pregnant, even though I was home at Christmas and was plenty pregnant then. ;) I guess they all want to see the belly that has pretty much taken over my life at this point. So, for posterity and to allay any fears that I still might not be showing (hee hee) here's a belly pic that I took this morning. The baby has dropped, or is in the process of doing so. I can tell just from the change in positioning and how different tasks have changed comfort level in the past few days. I can say, while I've been really lucky with feeling well throughout almost this entire pregnancy, that there's not really any more room in the inn, and it's time that Peanut and I become the 2 separate people we're meant to be. Even so...never having met the little 'Nut, I can tell you a few things about him/her:
1. (S)He seems to like Rihanna.
2. (S)He seems like they might be stubborn (nooooo, really? ha ha)
3. (S)He is already ticklish
4. Somehow never having met this little person, I can already tell I'm going to love the pants off them. I don't know how I know that....I just do.

1 comments:

Lori Lincoln said...

I totally agree with point #4. There is no explanation for knowing the love that you feel for this person you have not even met. Can't wait to see you and meet the little nut.

Love, Lori