Monday marked the end of 6 weeks for us in life with Peanut. I had my 6 week check-up with my doctor - everything is good, she said to call if I need anything. She gave me a big hug on her way out of the room. I will miss seeing her and talking with her. Honestly however, I am happy that medically, I can be left ALONE on that front for awhile.
On to Isabelle! I stepped on our scale with her this morning...it's not the greatest scale in the world, but it works...according to that, Isabelle is up to 11.5 lbs! So, it isn't our imagination...she really IS growing! The newborn clothing is on it's way to being packed away because she's too tall for it now. She's talking a little more, interacting a little more, and it seems to me that she's turning into more of a very little person now with her own emerging personality.
Some pics from the past few days:
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
6 Weeks Old Already
Sheesh....growing is hard work!
Posted by Tandi at 1:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment