A friend of mine and I were talking about things to do to commemorate some of the smaller things as time passes. One of the ideas was to take a picture of the kids with a stuffed animal as the months go by as one gauge of growth and development. Well, Isabelle was dressed for the part this afternoon, and was awake between feedings this afternoon, so we decided to play a little. Here are a couple of the best shots.
I'm hoping to take a similar picture, at least with great-grandma's birthday beenie every month. We'll see how that goes.
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
One Month Old Picture
Posted by Tandi at 2:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
The pictures are great! One month...can't believe it...seems like yesterday we got the exciting news. Great to see the family pics...it is never easy to be away. Keep up the great work. We're looking forward to the first playdate some time soon. :)
Love, Jen
Thanks for sharing the pictures. I wish I would have done that with Kylie. I try to take a picture of her on each month birthday but didn't think about putting a stuffed animal with her to gauge her growth. Hopefully we can get together soon.
I couldn't believe it when I saw the 1 month pics. My how time flies. Glad to hear she is starting to sleep through the night. That was a big step for us. I wanted to keep checking on them to make sure everything was ok!!Hope everyone is well, talk to you soon, Love Sue
Post a Comment