Well, right on the heels of her 1 month birthday, Isabelle had a little surprise in store for us. Yesterday she was awake most of the afternoon and evening, and not MAD the entire time...just awake, which was nice. Then at her ~9/10 o'clock feeding she took 4 oz...a big meal for one so small! Then around 11:30 she finally went to sleep.....until 5:30 this morning. That's right...7 hours between meals, 6 hours of uninterrupted sleep! What is this world coming to??? I'm hoping that last night wasn't a fluke...then I started looking back at the log I've been keeping. Aside from the night before last, she's been eeking out longer and longer periods at night....2 days ago it was 6.5 hours between feedings at night, she just didn't go to sleep...so maybe we're starting a good trend. Here's hoping!
She was also interested in just laying on the couch and kicking her feet and moving her arms around last night and studying the light patters on the couch. She did that for almost 1/2 an hour....it was a little strange, but I guess the black couch with white light shining off it could be interesting. I'm thinking it might be time to start getting out the floor gym?
Thursday, May 8, 2008
A Fluke or ?
Posted by Tandi at 12:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Awesome Tandi!!!! That's great! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you--
Love ya, Trudi
Post a Comment