It's hard to believe that the little Peanut will be 8 weeks old this coming Monday. I also can't believe how fast she's grown, or the amount she's changed. Another thing that's hard to believe is how much Dan and I have adapted in this relatively short amount of time. For example, I now have a ratings system for diapers. The severity of the mess is rated in the number of wipes it takes to clean it up. So far the ratings scale has ranged from 1 to 5....5 being achieved just today. I didn't know so much could come from one so little in such a short amount of time. :P
Recent pics:
We love the changing table
Isabelle in her car seat at almost 7 weeks...we graduated to taking out the newborn inserts. She looks much different in here now than when we brought her home.

1 comments:
Hey there, I can't tell you how much we all love the pics of Isabelle. She is so adorable. You can tell she is starting to lose that infant look :( Can't wait to see all of you, keep in touch, love ya, Sue
Post a Comment