Happy Easter everyone! We wish we would have been able to make it home this weekend, but we weren't sure that we wanted to make the drive at this stage. We'll be there again when we can.
Since my last OB appointment, all sorts of interesting things have been happening! I'll try to keep things light for the young, uninitiated, or otherwise casual reader. Since last visiting the doc and being checked, a number of interesting....things have been emerging in varying consistencies and colors. That might sound like TMI, but it's the most painless way I can describe it. It's a really good thing that I have some good friends, forums and books to refer to so I kind of knew this was coming! HA HA.
Today, while driving to Milwaukee in search of some Easter lunch I had a few pretty intense 'squeezes' fairly close together. These seemed a little bit different than the other squeezes that I've had in the past, but still not what I would call painful...just more intense. However, once we got some lunch and liquids into us, everything seemed to quiet down.....well, that is except for Peanut to resume their methodical torture of my internal organs. That is the part that is really starting to become painful!
If anyone wants to know any more detail, give me a call on my cell, I'll get there sooner or later, depending on where I set it down, and how soon I remember where I placed it! ;) So, for a brief while today, I thought that you all might become aunts and uncles today. I mentioned to Dan, though, that I did not want to be the one to take the docs away from their families today. Peanut has been happy to oblige. However, they're letting their presence be known by a particularly intense set of hiccups at the moment. I'm pulling for April 1 now! I think Grandma R. would have gotten a kick out of that. :)
Sunday, March 23, 2008
Easter Chicks & Bunnies Galore
Posted by Tandi at 8:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment