Sunday, March 16, 2008

Survey time!

Ok guys, it's time for some feedback! I've been asking women (and men, actually) this who are parents and have been getting a lot of great answers. These are the kinds of things that I feel help prepare us most for what's coming because of the nature of the question. So, I'm going to post the question to all of you gals (and guys) reading. Please post a comment with your answer so I can remember what you tell me! hee hee No need to leave a name if that makes you uncomfortable. Here goes:

What was the one thing that most surprised you about becoming a parent?

There are no wrong answers. The beauty of this is that it will give us a little insight to things that other new parents didn't expect as they were heading into parenthood. Don't worry, you won't scare us. :) Happy posting!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Well I will be the first to respond, even tho I have told you this before. What amazed me was the things I know that I did not know I knew...does that make sense. My motherly instinct kick in high gear even tho I was not sure I had it! Where was this info kept...who knows...but it is there! Also you are not the same person you were pre-pregnancy, you will do ANYTHING to protect your child(ren). Ok I will stop there as I could go on and on, as you know. :)
Love, Jen and the trips

Anonymous said...

I realize the boys are only 5 and 3, but it seems like a life time ago that we became parents. So, I think that would be it...that time flies by. It seems time passes by quickly when you are single, newlyweds, etc; but once that little comes home time enters warp speed. You may feel like the "newborn" days will never end, but all too quickly they are off to kindergarten, birthday parties and reading. So capture the moments, not just on film, but in your heart!
Love,
Linda