So these past couple weeks, I've had the urge to organize stuff at home. Things having to do with getting ready for Peanut in particular. Is this the so-called 'nesting' thing that comes near the end? It's interesting, the things that I feel I need to do. Honestly, we've done a fair amount of preparation already, so if Peanut was to come right NOW, we'd be ready....gear and organizational wise anyway. That being said...this afternoon I felt like I needed to accomplish something....something that wasn't of the routine nature....again, felt like it should be Peanut oriented, but there really wasn't anything to do at this point in that area. So, what did I do? Vacuumed, cleaned the bathroom, cleaned the kitchen, did the laundry.....and alphabetized my spice rack. Seriously....alphabetized my spice rack? Where has my mind gone?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
You are definitely nesting! I had that close to the due date as well, especially when it came to getting things ready for the little one. I am going through another nesting phase now, it may just be the spring cleaning mode.
Post a Comment