Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Baptism

Isabelle is now baptized...and, despite having had 2 thorough baths and shampoos since Sunday, STILL smells like chrism! Hopefully the next bath will take care of it! She behaved wonderfully during mass, as usual. By baptism time, she was hungry and bored. The deacon was explaining the rite to us and talking us through it...and I was doing my best to listen....I really was. The trouble was I had this animal on my lap....slippery as a snake, wiggly as a worm, and as cute as a button.

Here are a couple of pics from the day. I will post more as they come in.

Here is the lady of the day. She looked like quite the angel.

Hanging out with the family after baptism.....ready to greet the trick-or-treaters! (Aren't those pants a hoot?)

1 comments:

Lori Lincoln said...

Izzy looks gorgeous in her gown. We can't wait to see you guys. What are your holiday travel plans like?