Saturday, October 18, 2008

Someone....is getting a TOOTH!

and since I had my wisdom teeth removed some years ago....it isn't me! Today, we did some running around as a family and Izzy was a bit out of sorts in the afternoon. Not bad, just the type of behavior where maybe her naps weren't quite up to par for the day yet. So, as I was playing with her after we got home, I felt her gums since I had noticed a white spot yesterday. I didn't feel anything, nice and smooth....until she gummed down. YEP! There's a little tooth there, working it's way out. Now if you look in there and she graces you with a view of her gums, you can see the little split where the tooth will appear. No wonder she was a little out of sorts today! I'll bet that can't feel the greatest.

0 comments: